CT Logistics' Carrier Contract Negotiations provide a complete product delivery system based on procurement services and management of a national contracting system.
Through this Freight Under Management (FUM) service, our transport providers achieve high asset utilization, with the savings passed directly onto you.
Our team of transport professionals will work closely with your company to handle your logistics and distribution, by managing your inventory and returns, all with the goal of helping you streamline your supply chain.
Our 3PL services offer:
- Carrier Contracting
- Contract Administration
- Transportation Planning
- Claims Management
- Freight Payment
- Centralized Dispatch
- Tracking and Tracing
- Exception Management
- Decision Support
- Transportation Rate Matrix
- Customized Services
Our 3PL services provide:
- Nationally Negotiated Rates
- Streamlined General and Administrative Cost Structure
- Centralized Management for Procurement, Planning, and Scheduling
- National Management and Regional Operation
- Procurement Based on Service Standard and Price by Lane
- Cost savings, Increased Efficiency, Improved Productivity
By utilizing our 3PL services, your company will have the systems and tools you need to make informed decisions and become more competitive.