Our Delivery Model enables strategic innovation in the form of increased cost savings and speed to ROI since many of the traditional IT services and back-office activities are outsourced and executed at CT Logistics. We are backed by robust, optimized, and repeatable project management processes and methodologies that enable seamless communication and execution with our clients.
Our client-facing, single-point contact Team Leader is responsible for managing and coordinating CT Logistics' resources. This model provides the right mix of resources to deliver high quality and cost effective freight payment, 3PL and professional services.
This creates a “Win-Win” formula for clients by leveraging the benefits of our Team Approach. Additional features of the CT's Delivery Model are:
- 24x7 capability that increases speed of business
- Innovative, yet cost effective solutions
- Fully integrated quality management program (ISO 9001:2015) to ensure consistent high quality standards that are anchored by CT's 100 years of business and our SOC audited standards
- Well-defined and comprehensive communication plan and approach
- Highly skilled, inhouse, dedicated team with specific expertise for your account
- Fully adaptable and flexible delivery model that enables projects to be executed onsite