US Government: General Services Administration (GSA)
CT Logistics has been a proud GSA contract holder since 1997
- CT Logistics has the experience of auditing transportation billing documents on a scale required by the U.S. Government, and has been performing these types of audits since 1923.
- CT performs transportation audits in accordance with all applicable law journals and legal decisions regarding transportation from the United States courts, GAO, and GSBCA.
- CT has over 20 years of experience with large scale post pay auditing (post audit) of transportation billing document contracts similar to the requirements of the Government.
- CT has invested in and developed a unique freight rating and freight auditing software program for use in-house as a tool to help maintain our technological lead and advancement in the specialized field of freight bill auditing and payment.
- This software product is marketed under the trade name of FreitRater® and has gained industry-wide acceptance as the premier product of its kind on the market today.