- Clerical Errors
- Incorrect Rates
- Erroneous Product Classifications
- Duplicate Payments
Freight Bill Post Audit
Our "No Cure - No Cost" Policy
Nearly one out of every five freight bills or vendor invoices may be wrong. That's because industry deregulation has made rating bills extremely complicated. And with carrier bankruptcies and changing discount rates, it's important to have your bills audited regularly, whether it's monthly or quarterly. Which ever post audit plan you choose, CT Logistics' "No Cure - No Cost" policy presents a win-win scenario for your company.
Your CT Logistics team is nearly flawless in execution when you provide bills to us before the 180-day statute of limitations is up. Because our staff's due diligence, our post audit services have uncovered more than $35 million in errors annually for our clients.
The freight bill post auditing process:
- CT Logistics' experienced auditors will work with you, side by side, to systematically review your paid freight bills or vendor invoices
- When errors are discovered, CT files claims with instructions that refunds be made payable to you and then forwarded to CT for posting and processing
- Recovered refunds or credit memos are then divided between you and CT Logistics
- Our professional post audit team also helps you resolve any questions that arise during your audit to help your company maximize its returns
We believe in complete confidentiality, so all our post audits are private.
Your freight bill post audits are completed quickly and efficiently using your files and never disturbing your billing sequence.